#4535. Among adolescents entering substance abuse treatment, 62% of males and 83% of females also have an emotional disorder. This training series is designed for substance abuse treatment professionals who work with youth who are also experiencing mood disorders or disruptive behavior disorders.
Each topic-specific module (ranging from 50 to 134 pages in length, and shrink-wrapped) consists of a facilitator’s guide that provides background information on specific mental health disorders as they related to adolescent substance abuse; it also includes reproducible teen-friendly worksheet exercises and activities to help teens understand their situation and begin to make positive changes in their thinking and behavior. 2005.
Can purchase each module separately for $59.95. SPECIAL: $295.00 for all 6 modules plus the Anger Management CD-ROM (a $14.95 value). The six titles include:
- Substance Use and Anxiety Disorders
- Substance Use and Mood Disorders
- Substance Use and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Substance Use and Conduct Disorder
- Substance Use and Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Substance Use and Adjustment Disorder