#8864. Four books by four well known insiders examine the latest approaches to dealing with addictions and achieving successful recovery through a variety of approaches, including:
- cognitive behavior therapy
- 12-step programs
- nutrition and exercise
- body work
- and more
The titles are:
- Clean: Overcoming Addiction and Ending America’s Greatest Tragedy, by David Sheff ($16.99)
- Ending Addiction for Good: The Groundbreaking, Holistic, Evidence-Based Way to Transform Your Life, by Richard Taite ($14.95)
- Inside Rehab: The Surprising Truth About Addiction Treatment – and How to Get Help That Works, by Anne M. Fletcher ($20.00)
- Recover to Live: Kick Any Habit, Manage Any Addiction, by Christopher Kennedy Lawford ($16.95)
Can purchase each separately by clicking on the title. 2013. SPECIAL: $64.95 for all four books.
There are no reviews yet.