By Paula Moreira
#3491 This practical guide for developing winning interviewing skills has been fully updated and revised to focus on today’s most sought-after IT jobs. It takes you behind the scenes of the IT interview process and inside the mind of potential employers.
You’ll find out how to make a great first impression and stand out from the competition. Ace the IT Interview features hundreds of questions that are likely to come up on your next technical interview along with key points to include in your answers so you can practice your responses based on your strengths and experience.
- Understand the hiring manager’s perspective
- Create a first-rate resume that highlights your skills
- Get past gatekeepers and get the interviews you want
- Make a great first impression and stand out in the crowd
- Master sticky questions about your work history
- Prepare for different types of interview settings, including telephone and video-conference interviews
- Ask intelligent, relevant questions
- Ace the interview follow-up
- Evaluate your offers, negotiate salary, and close the deal
With help from this real-world guide, you’ll be able to present yourself as a truly valuable IT professional and land a great job.
296 pages. Softcover. 2008.