By Mike Davis
#131 Written for the adult offender, this workbook provides useful information on employment, careers, and community resources. Topics include:
- how to prepare for a job while incarcerated
- answering the question “were you ever imprisoned?”
- assessing your interests, talents, and personality
- continuing your education or job training
- interviewing and your image
- getting help with housing, transportation, and other concerns
- nontraditional and entrepreneurial jobs
- using the Internet
- women ex-offenders
- resources for prisoners
144 pages. Softcover. 2009. $20.00. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $179.95; 100 copies for $1,695.00.
See also the DVD by the same title: 9 to 5 Beats Ten to Life.