ISBN 978-1-57023-318-0 (softcover) and 978-1-57023-373-9 (eBook)
By Ronald L. Krannich, Ph.D.
#9924 This weekly planning journal assists ex-offenders in dealing with key transition issues during their first critical 99 days (14 weeks) in the free world.
Addressing the hopes and fears of ex-offenders, this upbeat resource focuses on the nuts-and-bolts of implementation. It requires users to:
- specify three major objectives each week
- identify specific supporting daily activities
- anticipate related outcomes
- evaluate their progress at the end of each week
- make key adjustments for the next week
Viewing re-entry as a challenging, full-time job, the book encourages users to keep a weekly journal where they write down exactly what they plan to do each day (a daily “To Do” list) and then evaluate their progress on a scale of 1 to 10 in accomplishing their goals for the week. They, in turn, summarize what they need to do to better accomplish their goals.
The journal also includes important sections on:
- key contacts
- financial planning
- personal information
- re-entry resources
Used alone or in a group setting, this book provides an important structure for keeping ex-offenders focused on those things they need to do on a daily basis in order to become successful on the outside. It serves as a critical motivator for developing a new pattern of behavior in the free world.
EBOOK VERSION: Browse and purchase through your favorite eBook distributor, such as Amazon, Apple, or Barnes & Noble.
- Prepare for Re-Entry Success….1
- DAY 1 – Commit Yourself to Success….6
- Plan Your Next 14 Weeks of Activities….10
- Appointment Calendar/Meeting Log….39
- Community-Based Service Providers….44
- Directory of Key Contacts….45
- Finance Your Future….47
- Budget Your Income and Expenditures….48
- Personal Information/Documentation….51
- Major Re-Entry Plans….53
- Key Re-Entry Success Resources….55
64 pages. 5½” x 8½”. 2010.
- PRICING: $3.95 for a single copy.
- QUANTITY SPECIALS: 10 copies for $34.60; 25 copies for $80.00; 50 copies for $148.00; 100 copies for $247.00; 200 copies for $555.00; 500 copies for $985.00.