Award-winning youth culture commentator Vicki Courtney helps moms and dads pinpoint and prepare the discussions that should be ongoing in a boy’s formative years. Fully addressing the dynamic social and spiritual issues and other influencers at hand, several chapters are written for each of the conversations, which are:
- Don’t define manhood by the culture’s wimpy standards; it’s okay to be a man!
- What you don’t learn to conquer may become your master.
- Not everyone’s doing it! (And other naked truths about sex you won’t hear in the locker room.)
- Boyhood is only for a season. P.S. It’s time to grow up!
- Godly men are in short supply-dare to become one!
The book also offers invaluable tips on having these conversations across the various stages of development:
- five and under
- six to eleven
- twelve and up
272 pages. Softcover. 2011. $16.99. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $154.95; 100 copies for $1,399.95.
See also this related book by the same author: 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter.
There are no reviews yet.