By Vicky Oliver
#4730. This book is packed full of the toughest interview questions and the savvy answers that today’s managers are looking for. While many interview books still focus on “What are your strengths?” and “What are your weaknesses?” 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions is the definitive guide to the real (and sometimes quirky) questions employers are using to weed out candidates.
What are the best answers to:
- “From your resume, it looks like you were fired twice. How did that make you feel?”
- “Do you know who painted this work of art?”
- “What is the best-managed company in America?”
- “If you could be any product in the world, what would you choose?”
- “How many cigars are smoked in a year?”
- Are you a better visionary or implementer? Why?”
336 pages. 2005.