#3567 The bestselling authors and career coaches offer a quick and easy system that walks job hunters through the essential steps of pre-interview preparation:
- Researching the company and the position before the interview
- Putting together a professional look
- Preparing important documents for the interview
- Responding to difficult questions about past job experiences
- Knowing what to reveal and not reveal about past work experience
Finally, the authors include proven strategies for following up after the interview and negotiating the best salary and benefits. 192 pages. Softcover. 2004. $21.95.
There are no reviews yet.