#5869 This popular DVD series is packed with information about banking in the new millennium. Covers everything from opening accounts to managing money successfully. Special focus is given to online banking functions and resources. 2005.
Can purchase separately at $89.00 each. SPECIAL: Complete series of five DVDs for $349.00.
- Checking Accounts – Covers the basics of choosing and opening an account as well as managing accounts.
- Savings – Savings plans, types of accounts, opening accounts.
- Credit Cards – Applying for cards, the dangers of credit card debt, and making good decisions.
- Loans – How loans work, purchasing with loans, avoiding bankruptcy, and credit history.
- Financial Planning – How students can use bank accounts and credit to reach their short and long term goals.
There are no reviews yet.