By Steve Chandler
#4080 Examines 17 self-defeating lies most people tell themselves that prevent them from being everything they could be. Among the lies are:
- “It’s who you know”
- “That’s just the way I am”
- “I’m not good with people”
- “I’m too old . . .”
- “The longer I have a habit the harder it is to break”
- “Winning the lottery would solve everything”
- “I don’t have the time”
- “There’s nothing I can do”
As Chandler points out, you already have all the power you need to free yourself. The second part of his book outlines these truths and shows you how to recover them and use them to change your life.
240 pages. Softcover. 2001. $20.99. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $182.95; 100 copies for $1,699.00
There are no reviews yet.