#9571 Helps one approach a job transition strategically — not as a one-time search, but as a campaign of discovery through which you’ll achieve your career objectives. Outlines a five-step process to:
- Manage fear and negative emotions that impede success
- Carefully define clear job and career goals
- Create effective and high-impact self- marketing tools that make job seekers STAND OUT professionally
- Develop strategic, structured action plans that will become the job seeker’s GPS to their next job
- Take action and “enjoy the process” of landing a job in troubled times quickly and effectively
Block’s approach helps users seize control of their future, land the job they want, and earn the pay they deserve. 2009. 222 pages. $19.00.