By Wendy S. Enelow
#4835 Tired of working for others? Do you have a passion you want to pursue? This book eliminates the mysteries of starting your own business. It includes a step-by-step action plan that takes users through the entire process of starting up a new business.
Covers business development, sales and marketing, client relationship management, budgeting and finances, technology, franchising, time management, people management, and more.
Includes these tools and resources essential to any entrepreneur:
- 74 key factors for entrepreneurial success
- 6 ways to build a new venture
- 3 core business models for success
- 12 critical components of a winning business plan
- 19 common business pitfalls to avoid
- 200+ websites every entrepreneur should visit
- 10 success factors for customer-relationship management
- 6 essential tools for business development
- 19 resources for building brand awareness
- 50+ technology tools and resources for small businesses
- 4-step process for effective problem-solving
- 7 essential business terms and language
- 5 D’s of management, organization, and productivity
208 pages. 6 x 9. July 2007.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Welcome to the World of Entrepreneurship
- Position Yourself for Entrepreneurial Success
- Even Columbus Needed a Map
- Building Your Empire: Sales, Marketing, Branding, Advertising, and More
- Customers, Clients, and Patrons: Can’t Live With Them; Can’t Live Without Them!
- Money: Does It Grow on Your Tree?
- One Day at a Time: Managing Your Daily Business Operations
- Technology: It’s a Tool, Not a Solution
- How Well do You Juggle? Managing Your Time and Productivity
- Soaring High: Secrets to Long-Term Entrepreneurial Success
THE AUTHOR: Wendy S. Enelow has founded and managed four successful entrepreneurial ventures, written and co-authored more than 30 books, and regularly speaks to audiences nationwide on what it takes to build a profitable new business.
$19.95 for single copy. SPECIALS: 10 copies for $179.95; 100 copies for $1,595.00; 1,000 copies for $11,995.00.