Cracking the GED Test (2017 Edition)
This updated guide makes life much easier for students by giving them only the information they need to earn a high score and get their diploma.
By Princeton Review
This guide gives the help you need to ace the test and earn your GED credential with 2 full-length practice tests, content reviews that are 100% aligned with GED test objectives, and extra practice online.
- Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
- Customizable study "road maps" to help you create a clear plan of attack
- Expert tactics to help improve your writing for the Extended Response prompts
Everything you need to know to help you achieve a high score:
- Complete coverage of Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Guided lessons with sample questions for all tested topics
- Clear instruction on the computer-based question formats
You'll get plenty of practice:
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills for all four test subjects
- 350+ additional multiple-choice questions online, organized by subject
You'll also get the following bonus online features:
- Multiple-choice practice questions in all 4 test subjects
- Insider tips from admissions counselors on the GED test and college success
- Custom printable answer sheets for the in-book practice tests
816 pages. Softcover. July 2016.